After working in the business and finance industry for several years, I was originally drawn to this world as a way to explore my sensuality.
What’s kept me here, however, is the people. The ability to connect with, and learn from everyone I meet is what makes me tick.
My favourite part of our date is sitting across from you, laughing over a glass of red wine, sharing our passions and appetites for life.
You should consider me your down to earth, and approachable girl next door. I’m often told that I look like that girl on your college’s co-ed volleyball team, or a Roots model. My friends and suitors would describe me as laid back, fun-loving and positive.
I’m a travel, music, and animal lover. If I’m at home, I’ve got the Eagles or Fleetwood Mac cranked. If I’m not, you’ll find me jetting off to backpack countries like Italy, Cambodia and South Africa. I tend to make friends all over the world, and come back with stories to tell.
When I’m not with you, or on a plane, I can be found out salsa dancing, strength training at the gym, or at home curled up with a good novel and my dogs.
Some of my favourite things
- Deep massages from you, or with my favourite spa at The Ritz Carlton
- Contributions towards my travel adventures with Flight Centre, or Air Canada
- Candles – of all scents and varieties.
- A gift card to Amazon.ca
- Cold-pressed juice, kombucha, or California pinot noirs
- Send me shopping at Lululemon, or Anthropologie
- Fresh flowers